Empower Hour is for everyone
Hosting a fundraising event or taking on a challenge is a fun way to engage your workplace, school, club, or community to celebrate the achievements of women while also making real change.
Simply set up a fundraising page to accompany your event, set your goal, and start planning/training!
If you would like to host a clothing drive, please set up a fundraising page with details of your drive and contact your closest Dress for Success office for their current clothing requirements.
Due to the volume of clothing drives in Sydney a donation of $500 will be invoiced for any drives supporting Dress for Success Sydney, to help us cover administrative costs and meet our fundraising goals.
Become a Partner
Double the donation, double the impact!
For an initial investment of $5,000, organisations engage their employees to donate an hour of their pay, and then match the total donations to double the impact.
Match Partner entitlements include digital marketing features, plus priority for a Dress for Success CEO or Chair advocate speaker at your International Women's Day event.
Engage your customers by donating an agreed percentage of proceeds from sales across the month, week, or other set timeframe around IWD.
Retail Partners that guarantee a minimum $10,000 donation receive entitlements including marketing to Empower Hour audiences, plus priority for a Dress for Success Board or advocate speakers at your IWD event.
Real change starts in our communities with schools, clubs, and groups leading the way!
Engage your members this Internaional Women's Day by hosting a fundraising event, organising a group challenge, or starting a friendly competition. Simply set up a fundraising page, set your goal, and rally your community to celebrate the achievements of women while also making real change.
Register your fundraising page
- Start your fundraising page by clicking on 'Register' in the top menu. Simply fill out the registration details, and a page will be instantly created for you.
- Tailor your page with your:
- Logo or photo to upload as your profile photo
- A title for your fundraising page
- A short description about why you want to support Dress for Success and Empower Hour this IWD. Personal stories have the best impact in encouraging others to join you
- If you want to use your own cover image on the page, a jpeg image over 1400px wide works best.
Once your registration is complete, you will be given a unique URL to share with your network and community.Any issues, please contact: email@example.com