Empower Hour is for everyone
It's a time to celebrate women and come to together to #BreaktheBias.
Our Empower Hour Match Partners encourage staff donations and double the impact by matching with a corporate donation. A Dress for Success advocate speaker will attend your event!
Donate your hour and help us spread the message! Go even further and share what 'Break the Bias' means to you by recording or writing a piece for social media.
We're asking clubs, groups, schools and organisations to join us and help amplify our message at the grassroot level.
Find handy templates in our Toolkit:
Register your fundraising page
Double the donation, double the impact! Find out how to be a Match Partner here.
- Start your co-branded fundraising page by clicking on 'Register' in the top menu. Simply fill out the registration details, and a page will be instantly created for you.
- Tailor your page with your:
- Logo or photo to upload as your profile photo
- A title for your fundraising page
- A short description about why you want to support Dress for Success and Empower Hour this IWD. Personal stories have the best impact in encouraging others to join you
- If you want to use your own cover image on the page, a jpeg image over 1400px wide works best.
Once your registration is complete, you will be given a unique URL to share with your community.Any issues, please contact: email@example.com